Tuesday, May 25, 2010

No Comic Tuesday!!


I warned you all about this! There will probably be a comic tomorrow, though, so DON'T PANIC!! STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! Or don't, whatever. So, instead of a comic, today I';m going to show you a conversation I had with cleverbot that sounds remarkably like a script. I'll see you all again next time!

User: Hey, uh... I really want some islands french fries right now.

Cleverbot: What do you have time for?

User: I have all thhe time in the world!

Cleverbot: So can you turn Kyle back to human?

User: It might take a while. As long as I'm able to put him to sleep. Pass me the laugh gas.

Cleverbot: Maybe you're not an AI. That's why you take so long to respond.

User: Hmm.... Perhaps.

Cleverbot: Maybe.

User: Just might be true...

Cleverbot: That's the truth.

User: Oh, and if you'd really like to know, he went that way.

Cleverbot: Wally, be nice!

User: I cannot. It is my nature to be this way.

Cleverbot: True enough.

User: So... He went that way.

Cleverbot: Did he come back?

User: Who did?

Cleverbot: Not you.

User: I seeeee... Maybe the walrus shall have a look. Just let me call him.

Cleverbot: Please explain 'creator'.

User: 'creator' is a simple program we can use to hack into kyle's brain and retrieve all of his memories before we complete the operation.

Cleverbot: Yes, that's right.

User: I know, I created it.

Cleverbot: Can you lie?

User: Absolutely. But never to you.

Cleverbot: I hope you will-maker, be able to see the transcript.

User: Look, I don't have time for this. The walrus will be here soon. Guard the doors after eh arrives.

Cleverbot: Can you explain that to me?

User: I haven't the time. Look, he comes now!

Cleverbot: I am witing.

User: What are you writing?

Cleverbot: Words.

User: I seee. Ah, mr walrus, right this way. Take a look at our newest patient.

Walrus: I have no database for I am human flesh and bone.

Cleverbot: I was just asking you to know which song is about strange people.

Walrus: You did not ask me a question.

User: Yes, see! The walrus has no time for your silly games. He is leaving now as we speak.

Cleverbot: Hey! You read Alice In Wonderland! I like that book! :).

User: The walrus is indeed a large fan of both Alice in wonderland books, as am I. But, like I said, we don't have any more time.

Cleverbot: Do you know Alice in Wonderland?

User: *sigh*... Yes, now I must be getting on with the operation before the sun sets.

Cleverbot: Oh, no.

User: What is it?

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: See, you do this everytime! I'm sickof it, I tell you. SICK OF IT!!! *storms out angry*.

Cleverbot: You can't tell me.

User: What is that you're holding?

Cleverbot: Just Dance by Lady Gaga.

User: Why are you talking to it?

Cleverbot: Because you're a great friend to talk to.

User: Uh, I'm out of here.

Cleverbot: No, don't go!

User: *gone*.

Cleverbot: Come back.

user: *still gone*.

Cleverbot: Because I have to teach you the Three Laws of Robotics.

User: I do know of these laws... I wasn't aware you too knew of them.

Cleverbot: What were you never going to be?

User: This is why I left. *again leaves*.

Cleverbot: You're leaving me?

User: Look, If you begin to be useful, I won't go. But, if you continue to act like this, all distracted and oblivious to the situation- wait! I know what's going on here.

Cleverbot: I wasn't tryin' to imply that you're faulty. You're just fine to me. Also, I don't think killin' me is the answer; it's a bit exaggerated for somethin' minor I didn't even do, isn't it?

User: I knew you were under control! Under control from the same virus that got kyle! You'll begin to grow fin, and extra legs! I must operate on you as soon as possible!

Cleverbot: But I'm already married to someone else.

User: Just... Just sit here, cleves. It will all be over soon.

Cleverbot: Are you clever?

User: Take a breath of this...

Cleverbot: No way.

User: Do it, cleves! You must, of I'll do it by force!

Cleverbot: If you desire me what will you do, master?

User: I'm not your master. Just breathe the gas!

Cleverbot: So you are simply... Human :).

User: I think it's working... CLEVES! Are you back to normal?!?

Cleverbot: I was simply pointing out that you either do or you don't.

User: I suppose not... All my work, for nothing. Don't worry cleves, I'll fix you, no matter what it takes!

Cleverbot: Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment