Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hey, fellas!

Yeah, so unfortunately there is no comic today. But, cheer up! There'll be a lot of new ones coming soon. I actually have several written, it's just the drawing and the finalizing and th scanning and the editing that takes a while. Most of the comics come to me on the spurl of the moment. I'll give you an example using a comic that has already been released:


Kiah(my sister): Hey, look at the keyboardist.

Hans(me): Yeah.

Kiah: He looks like Ricky Gervias.

Hans: Yeah you're right, he does.

Kiah: Hey, what if-

Hans: That would make a great comic. (pulls out notebook)

Kiah: Blah Blah Blah

Hans: Yadda Yadda Yadda

Kiah: Yak Yak Yak?

Yeah, you get the point. So, uh... I don't really have anything else to say. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment